October 1, 2022
Located roughly 20 miles south of Coos Bay, the region’s first single-track trail system is open year-round to mountain bikers, but for the first time ever will be reserved for those of us who shred at running pace.
We’ll start and finish at the main Whiskey Run Trailhead. Trailhead location
Our chosen section of Whiskey Run is shaded and sheltered, which means these trails are rolling, smooth, and oh so loamy.
Course options include:
- 1.5 Mile (Shirley Temple)
- A shorter loop, but still challenging. Great for walkers and adventurous families wishing to wet their whistles!
- Shirley Temple Map
- 5 Mile (Whiskey Ginger)
- A full loop on super-premium top-shelf trails, cheers!
- Whiskey Ginger Map
- 10 Mile (Double Shot)
- If one just isn’t enough, imbibe 2 full loops – stay thirsty, my friends!
- Double Shot Map
Please note that all courses are 100% trail, so not stroller friendly.
BEFORE September 21
$15 Club member, Non-member $25.
AFTER September 21.
$20 Club member, Non-member $30
Students: $5.00. Use the code Student2022 to register. To avoid credit card charges, students will not be charged at on-line registration. Please bring $5 (exact change appreciated) to registration!
- 9am (10 Mile Double Shot)
- 9:30am (5 Mile Whiskey Ginger)
- 9:45 (1.5 Mile Shirley Temple)
Course support ends at 12 PM.
Day of race registration and packet pick up:
– 7:30am-8:30am at Whiskey Run Trailhead Location to Trailhead
Runners should assemble at the starting line no later than 10 minutes before start time for instructions from the race director.
Come dressed to run; no space is available for changing/showering.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE AREA
Whiskey Run is located on Oregon’s Adventure Coast. Our costal community offers endless opportunities for beach combing, fishing, crabbing, paddling, hiking, and golfing. And don’t forget about the mountain biking… bring your bike and explore the 30+ miles of premier single track at Whiskey Run.
Come see what attracts so many runners to Oregon’s Adventure Coast.